Global Image-Guided Radiation Therapy Market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing levels of per capita healthcare expenditure.
It is the necessity of this rapidly changing market place to adopt such Image-Guided Radiation Therapy market report that makes you aware about the market conditions around. A thorough discussion in the Image-Guided Radiation Therapy report, is sure to help the client in studying the market on competitive landscape and has analysis of prime manufacturers, trends, opportunities, marketing strategies analysis, market effect factor analysis and consumer needs by major regions, types, and applications globally while considering the past, present and future state of the industry. This report is an important document for every market enthusiast, policymaker, investor, and market player.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-image-guided-radiation-therapy-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the image-guided radiation therapy market are GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; Hitachi, Ltd.; Vision RT Ltd.; XinRay Systems; Siemens Healthcare GmbH; C-RAD; Varian Medical Systems, Inc.; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; TOSHIBA CORPORATION; VIEWRAY TECHNOLOGIES, INC.; Elekta AB; Accuray Incorporated; IBA Worldwide; BD; Isoray Inc. and Mevion Medical Systems.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Varian Medical Systems, Inc. announced that they had acquired humediQ, manufacturer of IDENTIFY. IDENTIFY is an imaging and motion management system for use in radiation therapy.
- In June 2016, Accuray Incorporated announced that they had received US FDA 510(k) clearance for their “Radixact Treatment Delivery Platform”. The new delivery system is a significant innovation for the effective treatment in TomoTherapy Systems.
- Growing need for image-guided radiation therapy has been caused by the growing levels of cancer cases globally
- Advancements in technology and development resulting in innovative product launches; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Complications and harms associated with this course of treatment such as damage caused to the surrounding tissue bodies that are in close proximity of the tumor; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Get Full Table Of content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-image-guided-radiation-therapy-market
Segmentation: Global Image-Guided Radiation Therapy Market
(Soft-Tissue Imaging, Lung MRI, Simplifying Cardiac MRI, Simplifying MRI-Conditional Implant Scans, Silent MRI Scanning, Others),
(Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Head & Neck Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Others),
(Radiation-Based System, Non-Radiation Based System, Others),
(X-Ray CT, MRI, PET, Others),
(Hospitals, Smart Cancer Centers, Research Institutes, Others),
(North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-image-guided-radiation-therapy-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]