Dual emission X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) equipment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to account to USD 400.41 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 5.87% in the above-mentioned forecast period. The quick and accurate result of DEXA scan to measure bone mineral density (BMD) at the hip and spine has been directly impacting the growth of dual emission x-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) equipment market.
Dual Emission X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Equipment market research report is a proven source of information which offers a telescopic view of the current market trends, situations, opportunities and status. The statistics are represented in graphical format for a clear understanding on facts and figures. . The numerical data is backed up by statistical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis and else. The readers will find this report very helpful in understanding the Dual Emission X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Equipment market in depth. Further, key players, major collaborations, merger & acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies are reviewed in the report.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report + All Related Graphs @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=dexa-equipment-market
Some of the major players operating in global dual emission x-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) equipment market are AMPall Co., LTD, DMS Imaging, Demetech AB, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Hologic Inc., MB Tech, Osteometer Meditech Inc., Swissray, The Acn Srl, Central DEXA, Medilink International, Medonica Co. LTD, l’acn – l’accessorio nucleare s.r.l., HSL Hospital Services Limited, Demetech, MB Tech mong others
Global Dual Emission X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Equipment Market Drivers & Restraints:
The quick and accurate result of DEXA scan to measure bone mineral density (BMD) at the hip and spine has been directly impacting the growth of dual emission x-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) equipment market.
Chronical disorders, the rapidly growing occurrence of hip and vertebral fractures, fast and precise diagnosis, technological developments and increasing geriatric population are the key factors that drive the development of the industry.
On the other side, unfavourable refunds of DEXA scans and costly existence of those instruments impede the growth of the market.
North America dominates DEXA equipment market in the forecasted period due to factors such as growth in the infant boom population and the corresponding increase in incidence of osteoporosis along with a number of other bone-related diseases. Also, contributing to the growth of the market has the demand for crucial diagnostics and related treatments. Europe is key region of DEXA product industry after North America. The DEXA equipment market in Europe is primarily boosting by a major rise in hip fracture incidences and increasing awareness of the diagnosis of diseases and normal test routines in countries like the United Kingdom, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Germany and Austria.
Enquire Here Get customization & check discount for report @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=dexa-equipment-market
Segmentation:Global Dual Emission X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Equipment Market
Dual emission X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) equipment market is segmented of the basis of product type, application and end-user. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyse meagre growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
- Based on product type, dual emission X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) equipment market is segmented into central dual emission x-ray absorptiometry, peripheral dual emission x-ray absorptiometry.
- Dual emission X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) equipment market has also been segmented based on the basis of application into body composition analysis, fracture diagnosis, bone densitometry, fracture risk assessment.
- On the basis of end user, the dual emission X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA) equipment market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, mobile health centres.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, the collaboration between GE Healthcare and FitTrace will offer body analysis software for sports and fitness markets, this collaboration will help in integrating the reliability and versatility of GE Healthcare’s company in DXA technology by cloud-based reporting, by sharing advanced analytics capabilities from FitTrace.
- In August 2006, DXA is used to Detect Heart Disease Hologic company uses the device, this device can be used to detect heart disease, stroke and other forms of cardiovascular disease, it can also detect bone mineral density and vertebral fractures.
Strategic Acquisitions along with launch of innovative products in Dual Emission X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Equipment Market:
- In February 2018, Hologic, Inc. announced that they had agreed with University of Minnesota for provision of “Dexalytics:TEAMS” for the North America region. The agreement has been finalized for collection of data acquired with the help of dual x-ray absorptiometry scans helping collect information to trainers, medical staff, athletes and coaches for developing better performance regimes
- In December 2015, bb7 announced the availability of “ELITE DXA” table developed along with Norland at Swissray, the table will debut at 101st Radiology Society of North America’s (RSNA) annual conference being held in Chicago, Illinois, United States from November 29- December 4th, 2015. ELITE DXA provides the largest area for scanning helping gather information related to bone density and body composition helping enhance the performance of athletes and bariatric patients with these insights
Access Complete Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/dexa-equipment-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]